Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Rules of Debate

Since last week's debates, I've gotten a lot of questions from people I know (parents, friends, mailmen) asking, "Who do you think won the debate?" Personaly, I think McCain won last week's debate in the substance category, but not by much. Obama clearly held his own on US foreign policy, which many suggest is real bad news for McCain. Well, that, and the recent crash in the US Financial markets. Also, I think Obama performed much better on camera than McCain.

In any case, for everyone I know who is excited about tomorrow's debate, here are CNN's "Top Ten Rules for Winning a Debate." Read this to help you judge who wins the next couple of debates.

Oh, and on another note. The Fulbright application was officially submitted as of 10:21AM (PST). Freedom.

No comments: