Monday, December 1, 2008

A little on the light side

First, a little update. I've been currently distracted with a full fall semester course load, a short documentary project on the Boston College 4 Boston program, and an improv performance that I've severely neglected the blog. But, the good news I guess is that my posting can only get better from here.

Also, some very exciting news, I recently found out where all the Turkish English Fellows were placed this year. According to my list, the fellows are in Denizli, Gaziantep, Konya, Erzurum (2), Izmır, Adana, Balikesir, and Trabzon. Stay tuned for some more specific postings on what each city is known for and looks like, etc.

With that said, I also came into a bit of luck last week. The BC Intersections Program offered an iPhone to anyone who could make the funniest two minute video that incorporated the word "Intersections" and a BC faculty member. Below is my WINNING entry, enjoy!

No comments: