Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday ((SOT)): Find your inner-Buddha

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." 
-The Buddha

Due to a personal crisis, this blog has not been active recently.  I am working through some personal issues now.  Some of which, I may write about later when the time feels right and my head is reorganized. 

I am doing well and everything is okay.  Quotes like the one above give me strength.  As soon as I move to the next step of my "recovery," I'll resume posting.  For now, I need to take all the time to live in the moment. 

Take a moment and smell the roses.  (Syracuse Rose Garden)    
Thank you to friends and family who have been extremely supportive. 

Also, take a moment today to remember the 9th anniversary of the 9/11 tragedies.  We all need to remember that we are one America.

No comments: